Importance of Website Design and Development
Your customers are most likely interacting with your business online first. The first impression is the most important, as it sets their expectations of your brand. With smartphone usage increasing (Mobile and tablet internet usage accounts for 52.29% of the worldwide traffic according to StatsCounter), our web development Seecoding team believes it is important to have the mindset of “mobile first” as it may be the only way your customer interacts with your business.
- Supports Multiple Devices – According to recent government numbers, 56% of American adults own a smartphone and 34% own a tablet. Responsive design ensures users can access content at home or on the go.
- Improves Usability – Through the use of media queries the width of the browser is determined and the appropriate content is served. This fluid response to various devices makes it easier to navigate and find information.
- Increases Performance – Mobile users are always looking for information quickly and easily. Responsive design optimizes site code such as HTML, which improves loading times and site speed, keeping users on site longer.
- Improves Google Ranking – Because over half of all website traffic is through mobile devices, Google will actually lower your ranking if the site is not mobile-friendly.
- Information Architecture Design
- User Experience Design
- Interactive Design
- Prototypes / Wireframes / Flows
- Website Design
- User Interface Design
- Custom Template Design
- HTML / CSS Hand Coding
- CMS (WordPress, Joomla, etc)
- E-commerce Web Store
- HTML5 / CSS Experience
- JQuery UI
- Theme Design
- Convert PSD to HTML
- Responsive Design
- Custom CSS
- CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap / Foundation / UI Kit)
As all website requests are unique in nature, we cannot accurately quote them online without understanding our client’s needs.
Request a QUOTE for free and hear from our expert team within next 1 working day.